We Analyze and Visualize Social Media Data for Disaster Resilience
The Interdisciplinary Computation & Analysis of Resilience (ICAR) research group was established at Louisiana State University in 2016 to foster interdisciplinary research on resilience analysis.
Our research has leveraged collaboration of experts in:
- resilience and sustainability modeling — Nina S Lam,
- environmental sociology — Michelle Meyer,
- big data and HPC — Seung-Jong Park,
- environmental policy — Margaret A Reams,
- information systems and analysis — Seungwon Yang,
- deep learning and spatial big data — Kisung Lee.
We welcome collaboration with researchers within and outside LSU who are interested in research related to resilience analysis and computation.Feel free to email us.